You may ask a Lender, through our Private Messaging System, if they will agree to a Try On of the dress you like.
Try On - In Person
The designerex™ platform is built to be on the go, therefore, if you try on the dress in person and then want to proceed with the reservation afterwards, you are able to securely pay and book on the spot, by visiting the Custom URL of the Lender, or that Dress listing directly.
A secure record of the transaction will be instantly completed and your booking will be active in our system as normal.
Try On - By Post
You may ask a Lender if you can Try On a dress by posting it to you. If you both agree, please adhere to the steps below to ensure the Try On of your dress is completed with the upmost security in mind:
- You both must agree to the Try On.
- Complete a Request to Book as normal, for the date you would like to try it on.
- With a Try On, as a Renter you start the booking by paying as normal, but you then get Refunded the Rental Fee, minus a $19.95 Service Fee and the Shipping cost.
- As a Renter, you may keep the dress for a maximum of 24 Hours only when trying it on, otherwise the full Rental Fee will be charged.
- You and the Lender are required to Contact designerex™ Support and advise that this booking is a Try On only.
- Apart from the Try On rules above, the normal Terms and Conditions apply to a Try On by Post.
All dresses on Return need a Tracking Number, to ensure scheduled dates can be verified.
General Booking Tips
As always, after booking through designerex™ you are entitled to:
- Verify your ID and earn a badge on your public profile
- Receive a Review and Rating to advance your member reputation
- Track the details of your bookings on your own private dashboard
- Customer support from designerex™
We will be unable to assist you in any instance where the transaction has not been completed through designerex™.
Paying and communicating through the designerex™ platform is critical to keeping your experience secure and positive.
If you are ever asked to complete any transaction offline, you should report it to email@example.com.